BONUS

  • We assume all subscribers share when they are selected by myfAd to share.
  • We assume merchant pay RM 1.00 for each share.

Subcriber Bonus

Bonus Type Share Price Percentage Earning
Self

Earnings got when you share. Ten percent of the Share Price will be given to you. The more you share, the more you get.

Self
RM 1 10%
RM0.10
Downline 1
  • Case 1 : You are seleted to share

You and your Downline 1 are selected to share. You will earn 10% of the Share Price from two of your Downline 1.

Self
  • Case 2 : You are not selected to share

You didn't get selected to share but two of your Downline 1 get selected to share. You will earn 5% of the Share Price from two of your Downline 1.

Self
RM 1 Downline 1 (A) = 10%
Downline 1 (B) = 10%
2 x RM0.10
RM0.20
RM 1 Downline 1 (A) = 5%
Downline 1 (B) = 5%
2 x RM0.05
RM0.10
Downline 2
  • Case 1 : You are seleted to share

You and your Downline 2 are selected to share. You will earn 5% of the Share Price from two of your Downline 2.

Self
  • Case 2 : You are not selected to share

You didn't get selected to share but two of your Downline 2 get selected to share. You will earn 2.5% of the Share Price from two of your Downline 2.

Self
RM 1 Downline 2 (A) = 5%
Downline 2 (B) = 5%
2 x RM0.05
RM0.10
RM 1 Downline 2 (A) = 2.5%
Downline 2 (B) = 2.5%
2 x RM0.025
RM0.05
Charity

Share the posts from our affiliates to contribute in myfAd social responsibility. If you SHARE, LIKE AND COMMENT on it, if you are lucky and selected, you will earn RM 2.00 from myfAd for your effort.

Self
RM 2 100%
RM 2
Open Share

Share ads and gain. Open share are available after selected share have ended and there are subscribers who didn't share the ads. First come first serve basis. Get 10% of share price for each share. If your downline shares, you still get the bonus, therefore please encourage your downline to share immediately.

Self
RM 1 10%
RM0.10
Open Contest

Share ads and win. Share as many times as you like but limited to 1 share per day. Earn RM 5 for each contest if you win. Winners will be selected after ads expires

Self
RM 5 100%
RM 5
Promoter

Promote myfAd to merchants and earn commision back everytime the merchants promoted by you buy credits in myfAd. The more your merchants spent buying credits in myfAd, the more earnings you get back from myfAd. Table below shows total amount of credits merchants promoted by you brought and the corresponding commission that you will get.

Total amount credits brought (RM)Commission
0 to 19,9995%
20,000 to 44,99910%
45,000 to 79,99915%
80,000 and above20%
Example
Self

In this example, two merchants promoted by you buy credits from myfAd. Merchant A buys RM 100 and merchant B buys RM 200. The total amount is RM 300 which gives you the commision of 5% that is RM 15.00. At the end of the month if the total amount of merchant A and merchant B brought is RM 22,000, you will get extra commision of 5% (making your total commision to be 10%) that means your total commision is RM2,200.

RM 1 5%
5% * (RM 100+RM 200)
RM 15.00